Investment Associate, Helsinki
Icebreaker.vc launched in early 2017 and after three years we can see that our team and the community delivers great results.
As an Investment Associate, you will be working as part of our investment team on topics such as:
- sourcing, analysing, and negotiating new investment opportunities
- building and developing investment processes
- portfolio company development
In our portfolio we currently have 38 companies in Finland, Sweden and Estonia, and we’re aiming to increase that amount to over 100 companies.
You will start off with an initial toolkit for working with investment opportunities, but you will have the complete freedom, and responsibility, to improve and personalise this toolkit.
In addition to working directly with the investment team, you will have the chance to:
- get to know exceptional founders and learn from them
- enjoy the Icebreaker House event space to co-host events with our portfolio companies and community members
- network of partners to help with supporting the companies
- be part of a growing venture capital firm
- Genuine interest in helping strong tech companies.
2 years working experience. Preferably from startups.
- Experience in sales is a plus.
- Above basic-level IT-skills and understanding.
- Proven project management skills.
- Great communication and presentation skills in English. Finnish, Swedish and Estonian are a plus.
- Good self-leadership, team working & social skills.
We offer you:
An interesting and rewarding job with cool colleagues and innovative growth companies.
- State-of-the-art office environment which includes our own event space and recovery room for daytime recovery.
- A chance to make a big impact by helping our founders build the next global category winners.
- A growth environment which provides an excellent opportunity for personal development and learning.
- Excellent networking opportunities within the Nordic startup and global VC industry.
- Competitive salary and a bonus scheme based on our investment returns.
- Extensive healthcare service provided by Heltti.
- Team focused heavily on wellbeing: recovery room at office, individual physical assessment program, growth program with Heltti, snacks at office, etc.