Venture Capital Intern, Stockholm
Icebreaker.vc launched in early 2017 and after three years we can see that our team and the community delivers great results.
We are looking for an English speaking VC Intern to join our team at our Stockholm office. The internship starts as soon as possible and lasts for 6 months. The exact dates can be agreed separately.
This is an ideal position if you:
- Your study or working background doesn’t matter
- Good project management and coordination skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English. Finnish, Swedish, and/or Estonian is a plus.
- Ability for independent decision making
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Good team working & social skills
- Above basic-level IT skillz and understanding
Go to our website (www.icebreaker.vc) and use the chat-tool, or contact Rasmus Klärck at email@example.com or +358 50 380 9586.
We are expecting from you:
- Are a student or you have just graduated
- Want to learn about venture capital, startups and entrepreneurship
- Want to build a track record
- Want to find and support the next global category leaders
- Want to build a valuable professional network ranging from company founders to technological researchers
We are offering you:
- An interesting and rewarding job with cool colleagues and innovative growth companies
- An opportunity for personal development and learning
- Excellent networking opportunities with tech founders
- Flexible working hours
- Team focused heavily on wellbeing: recovery room at office, snacks at office, etc.
- A monthly intern-level salary